Welcome

My Photo
Hello - welcome to my blog about children's book illustration, poetry, animals and way too many other things. I’m an artist in Tasmania, Australia. I recently illustrated 'The Smallest Carbon Footprint in the Land' by Anne Morgan, and two picture books about traditional life in Sudan (see left). If you'd like to see more, please use the links to my folio page and my profile at The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, or email me at silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au. Thank you!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wings

A design for an old fashioned colour plate, for Illustration Friday 'Wings'.


5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Her little arm around his neck is so damn charming! Wonderful depth and perspective. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, serene, dreamy! You feel the see breeze against your cheeks. When I close my eyes I'm five years old and back at beach. Great that your book is published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah serene is the word! I would to be flying through the sky just like her. It looks so amazingly peaceful. I can hear the wind in my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would "love" that's supposed to say!!

    ReplyDelete